University is a daunting, yet exciting experience for most.
Although, those who suffer from anxiety, may feel more apprehensive than others.
1. Let someone know, whether it be the head of your course, your personal tutor or even one of the admin staff. They will be able to support you.
2. Try to be as organised as possible, and time management is key.
3. Remember to have some ‘down time’. It can be easy to get caught up with the stress of assignments and exams, it is important to take some time out to relax and have fun.
4. Have a good friendship circle. Surround yourself with positive people.
5. Avoid being overly critical of yourself. Don’t focus on your mistakes/failures.